Monday, May 5, 2014

"The Late Night Double Feature" Finally, some new old fashion fright flicks.

 There is an old saying, “They don’t make them like they use to”; well that’s not quite true anymore thanks to the very creative film makers at Saint Euphoria Pictures.  These folks are bringing back the 1950’s style horror and sci/fi flicks to a DVD near you. 

While at Texas Frightmare we snagged a copy of “The Late Night Double Feature" this DVD has two Outer Limits style story’s,   X: The Fiend from Beyond Space" and "The Wall People".



 

This is one of the best "BAD" movies I have seen in a very long time. My girlfriend and I enjoyed it 100%. It's Ed Wood meets THE OUTER LIMITS. I am honestly excited to learn about these films. I love the old 50's horror films; the problem is I have seen them all so many times I have them all memorized. Finally someone is serving up some fresh meat for us horror fans to devour.  Have your pop corm ready boys and girls, this is a great late night double feature flick. Gone with the Wind it is not, but  “The Late Night Double Feature" does a great job doing what a film is supposed to do - entertain. 
 
 
 
 Mitch Gonzales(left) and Mark Haider (center) part of the creative team with Christopher R. Mihm the writer, director, and producer of the new old good bad movies.
 
 
I give 2 thumbs up to “The Late Night Double Feature" for it's creativity and entertainment value. I plan on ordering some more films from Saint Euphoria Pictures and show them at my Halloween party this year, I am sure they will be a big hit.
 
You can check out their websites and learn about their other films at: http://www.sainteuphoria.com/bio.html#.U2b9jog_nj4.email
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment