Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Geek's Must See List for 2014

As you have probably guessed "The Geek" loves fright films both old and new. So I have compiled a list of the top ten films coming out in 2014 that I am excited about. (I just love Top 10 List, I guess that's from watching too much of The Late Show with David Letterman). Normally on Saturday nights I have my butt parked in front of the TV watching Svengoolie, but I just might have to break out the DVR  to record my favorite Ghoul while I  catch a few of these flicks.

See you there.



The Geek 
 
 
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones Release date January 3rd.  This one has got my attention.
I, Frankenstein - Based on the graphic novel by Kevin Grevioux  I, Frankenstein will be coming to theaters on January 24th, 2014.
The Quite One release date April 25, this one is a definite for me. I love the premise.
GodzillaThat nuked- up lizard will be smashing its way to a theater near you on May 16, 2014. Yeah I’ll be there.
Dracula Untold to be released October 17, 2014 (just in time for Halloween)
The Town That Dreaded Sundown  - No release dates yet. This is a sequel to the 1976 film which was based loosely on a true story.
Night of the Living Dead: Origins 3D. Scheduled to be release in October 2014. Will this be a treat like the first or another Hollywood trick to get our money?
The Toxic Avenger - TBA 2014. I don’t care what the critics say, I am going to see this one!
Friday the 13th Part XIII: Jason Vs. Jarvis 3D  - TBA 2014 - This will be LUCKY # 13 for the franchise.
The Addams Family - TBA 2014. This stop-motion 3D flick directed by Tim Burton just might be worth the price of admission.

There are so many more films. I am real excited about 2014, this could be one of the best years for horror films in decades. I can't wait to see these films, how about you?

Have a Safe and Happy New Year,



The Geek

 

1 comment: